The Sign of the Cross: By the sign of the cross deliver us from our enemies, you who are our God. In the name of the Father of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen
The Apostles’ Creed: I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of the saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
The Our Father (For the good intentions of the Holy Father): Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
The Hail Mary (For Faith, Hope, and Charity): Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen
Glory Be to the Father: Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
The Mysteries of the Holy Rosary
- Gabriel announces God’s incarnation through the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Mary visits her cousin Elizabeth
- Jesus, our savior, is born of the Virgin Mary in a stable
- Jesus is presented in the Temple
- Jesus is found discussing with the elders in the Temple
- John baptizes Jesus in the Jordan River
- Jesus manifests his first miracle at the Wedding in Cana
- Jesus proclaims of the Kingdom of God inviting people to conversion
- Jesus is transfigured at Mount Tabor
- Jesus institutes the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist during The Last Supper.
- Jesus prays in agony in the Garden of Gethsemane
- Jesus is scourged at the pillar
- Jesus is crowned with Thorns
- Jesus carries his cross to Calvary
- Jesus dies on the cross for our salvation
- Jesus rises from the dead after three days
- Jesus ascends into heaven in the presence of his eleven apostles
- The Holy Spirit descends upon the Blessed Virgin and the Apostles
- God assumes Mary into heaven
- God crowns Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth
The Fatima Prayers: (1) O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy. (2) My God, I believe, I adore, I hope, and I love You. I beg pardon of You for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope, and do not love You.
The Hail, Holy Queen: Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, Hail our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, Poor banished children of Eve; To thee do we send up our sighs, Mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, Thine eyes of mercy toward us; And after this our exile, Show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. L Pray for us, O holy Mother of God, R that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray: Almighty, everlasting God, who by the co-operation of the Holy Spirit didst prepare the body and soul of the glorious Virgin-Mother Mary to become a dwelling-place meet for thy Son: grant that as we rejoice in her commemoration; so by her fervent intercession we may be delivered from present evils and from everlasting death. Through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
O God, Whose Only-Begotten Son, by His life, death and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life: grant, we beseech Thee, that by meditating upon these mysteries of the most holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain, and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Lord, have mercy on us.
- Christ, have mercy on us.
- Lord, have mercy on us.
- Christ, hear us.
- Christ, graciously hear us.
- God, the Father of heaven, have mercy on us.
- God, the Son, Redeemer of the world,
- God, the Holy Spirit,
- Holy Trinity, one God,
- Holy Mary, Pray for us.
- Holy Mother of God,
- Holy Virgin of virgins,
- Mother of Christ,
- Mother of the Church,
- Mother of mercy,
- Mother of divine grace,
- Mother of hope,
- Mother most pure,
- Mother most chaste,
- Mother inviolate,
- Mother undefiled,
- Mother most amiable,
- Mother most admirable,
- Mother of perpetual help,
- Mother of good counsel,
- Mother of our Creator,
- Mother of our Savior,
- Virgin most prudent,
- Virgin most venerable,
- Virgin most renowned,
- Virgin most powerful,
- Virgin most merciful,
- Virgin most faithful,
- Mirror of justice,
- Seat of wisdom,
- Cause of our joy,
- Spiritual vessel,
- Vessel of honor,
- Singular vessel of devotion,
- Mystical rose,
- Tower of David,
- Tower of ivory,
- House of gold,
- Ark of the covenant,
- Gate of heaven,
- Morning star,
- Health of the sick,
- Refuge of sinners,
- Solace of migrants,
- Comforter of the afflicted,
- Help of Christians,
- Queen of Angels,
- Queen of Patriarchs,
- Queen of Prophets,
- Queen of Apostles,
- Queen of Martyrs,
- Queen of Confessors,
- Queen of Virgins,
- Queen of all Saints,
- Queen conceived without original sin,
- Queen assumed into heaven,
- Queen of the most holy Rosary,
- Queen of Families,
- Queen of Peace.
- Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world, spare us, O Lord.
- Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord.
- Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Memorare of St. Bernard
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. .
Prayer to Your Guardian Angel
Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom the love of God commits me here; ever this day be at my side, to light and guard, and to rule and guide. Amen.
Grant, we beseech thee, O Lord God, that we, your servants, may enjoy perpetual health of mind and body; and by the intercession of the Blessed Mary, ever Virgin, may be delivered from present sorrow, and obtain eternal joy. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
The Sign of the Cross: In the name of the Father of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen