These are the most consoling messages straight from the lips of our Blessed Virgin Mary when she appeared to a humble peasant in Mexico in the 16th century.
- “What is the matter, my little child Am I not here who am your mother.”
- “I am your merciful Mother, of all mankind, of all those who love me, of those who cry to me, of those who have confidence in me.”
- “Know for certain that I am the perfect and perpetual Virgin Mary, Mother of the True God, through whom everything lives, the Lord of all things, who is Master of Heaven and Earth.”
- “I will show and offer all my love, my compassion, my help, and my protection.”
- “I will hear your weeping and your sorrows, and will remedy and alleviate your sufferings, necessities and misfortunes.”
- “Listen to me, my dearest child, and understand that it is altogether necessary that you should be the one to undertake this mission.”
- “Mark my words well, my little child I shall richly reward you for all the worry, work, and trouble you have undertaken on my behalf.”
- “Listen and let it penetrate your heart, my dear little child. Do not be troubled or weighed down with grief. Do not fear any illness or vexation, anxiety or pain.”
- “You are under my shadow and protection. I am your fountain of life. You are in the folds of my mantle.”
- “Now that you have heard my words, my child, go and do everything as best as you can.”
Taken from the book “The Wonder of GUADALUPE: The Story of the Miraculous Image of the Blessed Virgin in Mexico” by Francis Johnston.